The Bridge Teen Center is a private entity that serves students without regard to race, color, sex, age, residency, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, ancestry, or any other protected status. To qualify for programs and events at The Bridge Teen Center, students must meet the criteria listed below. Otherwise qualified persons are not subject to discrimination.
- Be in 7th-12th grade (begin summer entering 7th grade through summer after HS graduation) AND be at least 12, but less than 19 years of age.
- Adhere to the code of conduct and respect staff and volunteers at all times.
- Be able to function independently during programs and events AND communicate effectively with adults and other students.
- Not require The Bridge to make fundamental alterations to and/or disrupt the harmony of programs and events.
- Not undermine the safety of staff, volunteers, students, or themselves.
Code of Conduct
At The Bridge Teen Center we maintain a safe and fun atmosphere for students based on the following Code of Conduct:
B e faithful to attend the program you signed up for or contact The Bridge within 48 hours of the event if you need to cancel.
R emain in the building for the length of the program unless you have communicated with both the Bridge staff and your parent(s).
I nteract and respect others—Bridge staff, volunteers and other students; listen when others talk.
D ecide to be responsible for your attitude by being open and teachable.
G o with the flow, honor The Bridge's and other people's space and property. This is an illegal substance and weapon free facility.
E ncourage rather than put down others; Language, slurs, or imagery that may be offensive to any age, gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, or religion is not tolerated.
If students are unable to adhere to the Code of Conduct and have repeated or extreme infractions, The Bridge reserves the right to contact student's guardian/parent(s) and/or the authorities. The Bridge reserves the right to suspend membership privileges, require community service to regain membership privileges, or terminate membership at the discretion of the Bridge staff.